Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Death of War Final


So I ended up with a final shot for my concept shoot. The concept is the death of war. I see religion in whole as a war creating beast and I offer up a concept of war dying if religion dies. Kinda extreme I know but you all know me and I'm extreme too. Growing up Mormon really gave me an edge against religion and here is my opinion. The shot was a 30 second exposure where 2 sets of flashes fired off seconds after each other creating a double image. The second flash was weaker than the first and then I applied a technique called painting with light where you use a flashlight to paint in exposure where you want it. That's what created my ghost-like image. I see is as the soul of war and religion passing on....

3 comments:

magenta rays holistic services said...

dude i didn't know you where so deep! i kid, i kid. but seriously what a great concept. looks like montreal is doing you good in the skill building department.

terreur said...

dude ca c'est crazy.

Nicole Robicheau said...

Bernie, you are amazing.
I sure do miss you.