Sunday, February 25, 2007

hair proposal















































So I shot a hair photo shoot for another hairdresser today. It was for a proposal that he wanted to do for an idea for their new collection. The hair was done by Troy @ Salon Salon and the makeup artist was quite impressive. Her name is Leah Todoruk and you can contact me to get her info! The photos were meant to be quite basic and just head shots so I'll show you guys the before and after shots and my fav one too. Hope you like it. And yes, it's all the same model, Tara Cabena.

2 comments:

magenta rays holistic services said...

i know why you like the make up artist so much! she does eye makeup the way you've been wanting to learn! did she teach you any tricks?

M said...

hey, Troy pointed me towards your site... nice work! The shots came out really well. I like your final death of war shot too...